Friday, February 19, 2010

'Full Circle' Mirada Gallery Colorado Colorful Equine Abstract Horse Oil Daily Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


'FULL CIRCLE'

24 x 36  Oil on Canvas


I am not on their website yet, but Mirada Fine Art of Colorado will be representing my work.
I am truly honored to be apart of this fabulous new gallery. Come spring, Terry and I will make a trip to visit and see my work hanging, and hopefully later this year you can visit me at a show of my work at Mirada Fine Art near Denver.  I also want to thank Kimberly Conrad for the fabulous referral to the Gallery.



Contact Steve at Mirada Fine Art, Colorado to purchase this painting.


© Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010


The Painting: This was the piece I worked on during the documentary. As I finished it I knew it needed to be gallery bound, but did not realize I would be hearing from a wonderful gallery just outside of Denver.  Between the catch up days, I will do a few more pieces to send them and hope to visit there in the next few months.


1 comment:

Share Wonders of the Heart

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin