Thursday, July 29, 2010

Onyx in reds Abstract Equine Art Contemporary Horse Art Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'ONYX'
30 x 36  Oil on Canvas

SOLD
Contact me for commission work. Laurie
  © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010
My Website 
Painted Ponies     
On Golden Pond Blog

NOW available...
The first piece I did for this couple was this painting:



After we were working along and I was going to layer more reds on top of this;  I told her I could not as this painting had a very definite personality in the turquoise and accent reds.  I felt we had to begin again.  So I did this week and finished the painting above in red that they absolutely love. SO this painting entitled "the Dance" is available.  Just email me with an offer; it is 30 x 30 and very thick paint with about 12 layers in some places.  Laurie  Tell me in the email you are interested in The Dance and I can send close up pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Wonders of the Heart

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin