Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Herd on the Hudson Equine Art Horse Oil Painting Signature Painted Pony Pull by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

 
'Herd on the Hudson'
24 x 36  Oil on Canvas

This is a painting going to New York this summer. I was invited to be apart of a large equine art show in upper state NY outside Albany. They caught me unexpectedly as I did not submit work to them, they phoned me and asked for artwork and then allowed me extra time to finish a gorgeous piece for the show. I am honored as I believe strongly in giving all we can to those in need.

 

It is the 2010 HITS - on- the-Hudson Equestrian Art Exhibition and Auction
The painting is at the Dutch Art Gallery being framed and I will ship it shortly to NY to the show.

Contact me for commission work. Laurie
  © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Wonders of the Heart

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin