Sunday, January 3, 2010

'Your Light' Butterfly Abstract Collage by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Your Light'
9 x 6 inches
Mixed Mediums

Contact me to purchase:  Laurie




© Laurie Justus Pace    Graphics One Design 2010


Somewhere along the way last year I lost "heart" and fell behind trying to experiment with new things in my art.  Next to come is a very large collage of the heart. This is building up to where I want to go with other pieces and playing with delicate papers and varnish overlays.

I heard from a reader of my blog that she was worried about my slight change in writing on my big blog.  It touched my heart that she took the time to write me and share what was in her heart to help me mend.  It is the gift of giving and I am thankful to receive her kind words and sharing of her experiences.   Everything we do, we should do it from the heart.

Laurie

"Your faith is growing abundantly, and the love of everyone of you for one another is increasing."  2 Thessalonians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Wonders of the Heart

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin