Monday, January 11, 2010

'Four Black Horses' Music Opera Series Michael Dutka Daily Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Four Black Horses 2'

36 x 48 inches (3ft by 4ft)   Oil on Canvas
SOLD

Contact me to commission a painting.  Laurie


 © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010

The Painting:  A celebration of life, a celebration of music and a painting led by the Spirit of New York Opera Writer Michael Dutka.  Listening to the cd of the opera while I painted and listening to the story of these dignified majestic black horses brought tears to my eyes and passion to my palette knife. I do not know if my painting is strong enough to capture the love these four black horses had for their princess.


www.lauriepace.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Wonders of the Heart

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin