Thursday, April 2, 2009

Such is the fullness of my heart's content....

Heart Wonder 1
Contemporary Art Heart Daily Painting by Laurie Justus Pace

12 x 12 inches Collage Mixed Mediums
Contact Laurie to purchase.
Please mention title of painting.



Deep within the base is the book of Solomon. Then there
are a few of my favorite words added from old books.
Thirdly there are four layers of paint followed by inks.



This is the first in my Wonders of the Heart Series.



Wonders of the Heart

Caught in the glint of soft light dancing in her eyes
and the half smile breaking across her tender lips
is my heart.

Such is the fullness of my heart's content.

Laurie

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Wonders of the Heart

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin